Eastman has created an amazing guitar reminiscent
of the ever popular "Black Beauty" from Gibson. Dial in classic LP tones and rock away. Help us get this Eastman Tone machine to its new home... it could be yours! Specs From Eastman:
- Neck Material:One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
- Nut Height:.022"
- Fretwire:Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length:24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions:13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top:Solid Carved Maple
- Body Back/Sides:1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Body and Neck
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Crowns
- Backplates:Black Plastic
- Top Coat Finish:Vintage Gloss
- Hardware Color:Antique Gold
- Tailpiece:Gotoh GE101A-GG Relic
- Bridge:Gotoh GE-103B-GG Relic
- Tuners:Gotoh SD90 Relic
- Knobs:Black Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg:Gotoh EP-A1
- Neck Pickup:Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- Switch:3 Way Switch
- Capacitors:Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers:CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft #11
- Pickup Wiring:Gavitt Braided Wire
- Strings:D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height:3/32" and 2/32"
- Case:Hardshell Case
We absolutely love this guitar and you will too.
We are an official Eastman Guitars dealer. Thank you for shopping with BME!!!!