The Gretsch G9210 Boxcar square neck features an all mahogany body that delivers massive volume. It plays and sounds like a million bucks - without costing a million bucks.
Features & Technical Specs:
- Body Material: Laminated mahogany
- Body Shape: Resonator
- Body Finish: Semi-Gloss Honey Mahogany Stain
- "F" Sound Holes
- Neck Shape: Squareneck
- Frets: 19 Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Medium Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75"
- Fretboad Material: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Honey Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 2"
- Scale: 25"
- Bridge: Spider Ebony-Tipped Maple
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Gretsch Ampli-Sonic Spider Resonator Cone and Bridge