Trombone Outfit w/F Attachment
Newly developed, this horn is a modern reproduction of the legendary American models of the 1950's and 60's. This large bore model features an 8.5 inch rose brass bell, standard wrap F attachment and a narrow spaced Conn 88H style slide.
- 0.547" large "Symphonic" bore.
- 8.5" goldbrass/rose brass bell.
- Hand-hammered, one piece bell.
- Traditional narrow width (4.25") slide.
- Brass outer slide over nickel steel inner slide tubes.
- Closed wrap F attachment with "E" pull.
- Standard rotary valve.
- Mechanical (adjustable) ball joint linkage.
- Courtois mouthpiece.
- Jakob Winter "Greenline" lightweight hard case with backpack straps.
Most Appropriate Music: Classical, Commercial, Pop.
Most Appropriate Ensembles: Orchestra, Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Marching Band, Brass Quintet/Brass Ensemble. Solo & Chamber Ensembles.