Add to Cart
or call: (918) 970-4069
Hold down the low end in distinct style with the fully carved body, zinc brass alloy bridge and 3-piece maple neck of the Spector Euro5LX 5-string bass.
Spector Euro5LX Electric Bass
The Euro5LX offers all of the features that have made the Spector name famous around the globe. The extremely comfortable, fully carved body is crafted from carved European alder body and is topped off a USA figured maple top. A 3 piece maple neck runs through the entire length of the instrument and features a 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector's signature Crown inlays. Outfitted with a lightweight, zinc brass alloy bridge and nut, custom-voiced Bartolini pickups and Spector's coveted Tone Pump active tone circuit, Euro5LX basses are equipped to hold down the low-end on the world's biggest stages.
- Neck Wood: 3pc Maple with Graphite Rods inside for additional strength
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, with our mother of pearl Crown Inlays
- Frets: 24
- Scale: 35"
- Radius: 16"
- Nut Width: 1.81"
- Body Shape: Spectors original NS curved and carved body shape
- Body Wood: USA Figured Maple over European Alder with a slice of Walnut between. Solid Maple on Euro5 Solid White & Euro 5 Solid Black models.
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: Spector zinc brass alloy locking bridge, with intonation screws
- String Spacing at Bridge: .66"
- Strap Buttons: Schaller locking
- Nut: Brass
- Neck Pickup: EMG CS-TW/Custom Bartolini Dual Coil Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: EMG CS-TW/Custom Bartolini Dual Coil Humbucker
- EQ: Spector TonePump +18db boost only, bass and treble
- Internal output trim pot to fine tune output to your needs
- Controls: bridge pickup volume with push/pull function for single/dual coil selection, neck pickup volume with push/pull function for single/dual coil selection, treble boost and bass boost
- Strings: D'Addario XL-170-5 nickel
-Poplar Burl Gloss Finish is just gorgeous on this!
. Thanks for shopping with BME!